Supply Chain Analyst (Procurement)
What would a typical day look like as a Supply Chain Analyst (Procurement) at Digicomm International?
When our customers, the largest cable operators and service providers all over the world, place orders you would know that those orders could be fulfilled on the same day they were placed because you have such strong forecasting skills. In fact, you would be deeply valued for your analytical skills and Excel wizardry. You would play games with yourself to see how to improve the already high 99% fill rate. You would proactively identify issues and propose solutions. You will work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to support fast moving RFQs and engage Suppliers. You would leave the office every day knowing that your work enables our customers to seamlessly run their businesses and deliver critical communications infrastructure around the world.
We are a leading national and international supplier of CATV equipment that has experienced year over year growth as our product lines have continued to diversify. Known for our exceptional commitment to customer service, we are a top-rated distributor to many well-known Cable Operators across the country including Comcast and Charter as well as many International Operators in Mexico, Latin America, and Asia. We are a privately held company that offers a sophisticated, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial work environment poised for continued growth.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an extremely successful organization that is known for extraordinary results
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities
- A commitment to professional development with resources to learn, improve, and grow
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience that centers on ease of doing business
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits that include an opportunity to earn an annual bonus based upon personal performance, employee medical coverage premiums paid in full by Digicomm, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment, PTO, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability.
What we'll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Leveraging your impeccable attention to detail, process-mindedness, and fantastic relationship-building skills to interface with vendors daily and ensure appropriate levels of inventory, along with accurate (exact) files (e.g. pricing, terms and conditions, manufacturer warranties, etc.)
- Evaluating and validating data with strong critical thinking for Min-Max recommendations including inputs from daily open orders, commits for standard stock orders, sales forecasts, etc.
- Proactively identifying ideal purchasing opportunities and making PO recommendations based on inventory analysis
- Proactively communicating with multiple departments about product allocation, delivery inquiries, and backorder product options
- Making the purchasing system more robust using current ERP capabilities
- Demonstrating extreme attention to detail and excellence in all you do
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- 3+ years of purchasing experience as a Purchasing Agent, Buyer, or similar in the distribution industry
- Some college required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Highly proficient in the use of software applications, databases, and spreadsheets
- Willingness to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company.
Digicomm International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.